Monday, January 16, 2012

My Journey

I have decided to look and see if I've lost anymore weight since I've started trying to. In July 2011 I was around 190 sometimes a bit more but I'll average it out to
190. Now Jan 2012 I'm at 173. I feel pretty good about it since I've stayed steady around this weight. I of course bounce up a few lbs depending on the day but I've stayed steady for a month or so at 173-175. I've bought some fun exercise DVD's that include weights which have helped me and I've been running. I've even ran 2 5K's! I still run about a 5K when I'm out and hope to run further as the year goes on. Plus run a bit faster so next year my 5K is in better time. Running to music helps a lot. I hope to keep shedding the lbs as I'd like to get to around 115-120. I know that's a lot but if I keep it up and work hard maybe by the end of the year I'll be close. I really need to cut back on soda and desserts. All I can do is try. I'm thankful for my family who is a good support to me. So here's to a new year and new goal of getting fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment